Re: Commit (HEAD): Re: styles dlg final patch

From: <robsta_at_stereolyzer.net>
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 10:50:59 CEST

It would be helpful if you could point out stuff you'd like to see
different next time. Maybe i can ask you on irc about details?

On a more general note, i've been sending in early versions of UI
patches in the hope of getting feedback. From watching other projects
i've had the impression that UI changes can sometimes lead to a lot
of controversy. If that's different over here, i'll just work on
stuff until i'm perfectly happy and then pass the patch on.

What do you think?
Rob

Am 29.09.2004 um 01:45 Uhr haben Sie geschrieben: