Re: crash attempting to create tab menu

From: Hubert Figuiere <hfiguiere_at_teaser.fr>
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 16:12:10 CEST

[ don't send HTML, it will be rejected ]

On Tue, 2004-09-28 at 22:13 -0400, Kevin Duffus wrote:
> Hey. I've gotten the tab menu in place according to uwog
> specifications (http://www.rit.edu/~kod1929/AbiWord/tabMenu.png).There
> is just one problem with the callback for activated menu items.
> Abiword crashes and spits out "Aborted" on the terminal whenever i try
> to modify m_iDefaultTabType :( in ap_UnixTopRuler.*

Looks nice. But I wished you created the menu in XP code. We have
support for contextual PopUp menu, what you are doing would just be
another one an could be achieved in a cross-platform.

This is a plea from platform maintainers.

Hub

--
Crazy French - http://www.figuiere.net/hub/