Commit (HEAD): Miscellaneous html exporter fixes

From: Mark Gilbert <mg_abimail_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 08:03:22 CEST

Bunch of commits actually. I can't remember them all but
1) Don't bIgnoreTillEnd a HdrFtr without an end component, because then
documents with headers (and footers) don't get their post-pass material
(like notes).
2) Move note export code to the listener where it belongs
3) Handle the note anchor and reference fields such that
 3a) They are exported.
 3b) They are linked.
 3c) They are in the right place.
4) Fix the ignorance of the block closure in notes (disparity between
the inorder embedded arrangement of the piecetable and the out-of-order
referencing of the exporter caused html output that was not only invalid
but also a freakish Christmas-tree orchard mess).
5) Consolidate and clean some code.
6) Work toward fixing a bunch of things (when you're at the most
productive after 0100, it can be hard to remember exactly what you did
or how you got there).
7) Style check the references.

Other things I might knock in tonight include fixing this annoying bug
similar to 4 which crops up in a certain corner case and style checking
the anchors (which is a bit more complicated than the references).

Thanks go to dom who consistently pointed out that I should stick with
my gut instincts and stop trying to think.

Regards
-MG