Re: Save as PDF

From: Tomas Frydrych <tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri Aug 05 2005 - 14:39:37 CEST

Hi Jordi,

> There is no API to do this natively in Windows. Any idea of how can we
> provide this support? I can only think of linking to a PDF library. I
> think that we will have to skip this for Win32.

On Win32 there is (among others) the virtual printer driver PDFCreator
which produces excellent PDF (although also without hyperlinks). It
would be feasible to have a plugin that detects the presence of
PDFCreator and adds an 'Save As PDF' item to the menus, but considering
that it is not much more involved to just print to the virtual driver, I
would not see this a high priority.

Tomas