OpenDocument Patch: Second Lists Patch

From: Daniel d'Andrada Tenório de Carvalho <daniel.carvalho_at_indt.org.br>
Date: Thu Aug 18 2005 - 16:48:46 CEST

Hi Guys,

Attached to this e-mail is the second "lists support" patch for the
OpenDocument plugin. It does the following:
        - Improves the lists support, fixing some issues regarding to styles
handling.
        - Adds support to the "Text Align" and "Label Align" lists properties.

The next patch should add support for numbered lists.

By the way, I think I haven't mentioned this yet: All work being done is
just on the *importer* filter. The *exporter* will be dealt with later.

Best regards,
Daniel d'Andrada T. de Carvalho - INdT