commit (head): fp_Page::~fp_Page hdr/ftr deletion

From: Tomas Frydrych <tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri Aug 19 2005 - 12:33:38 CEST

Hi Martin,

I have put the two lines I reverted earlier back in. We really have to
delete both fp_Page::m_pHeader and fp_Page::m_pFooter in the destructor,
becase fl_DocLayout::deletePage() simply calls delete on fp_Page and
hence the header/footer leaks (this method is called over and over
during the incremental load, so that if you load a reasonably large
document, the leak is big).

I have also noted another more serious problem with dangling pointers,
for which I will file a bug.

Tomas