Re: corrupted font table in RTF output

From: Jordi Mas <jmas_at_softcatala.org>
Date: Sun Aug 21 2005 - 18:41:21 CEST

En/na Roland Kay ha escrit:
>>I do not know if it related but with the latest version Cut and Paste in
>>Win32 it is badly broken:
>>
>>- Type "Hello"
>>- Copy it into the clipboard (Control+C)
>>- Do Paste
>>
>>You will get all the RTF codes not just "Hello".
>

> Could you sync from CVS and check this again? I committed a patch for
> the problem that Tomas observed earlier today. Currently on Win32 I can
> copy and paste "Hello" without any trouble.

I works now, thanks.

I do not know if this bug did make it into 2.3.5 but if we do we should
consider fixing in 2.3.5 it because it breaks set of very basic
functionalities, including copy and paste.

Jordi,

--
Jordi Mas i Hernāndez, HomePage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas/
Bloc personal http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas/bloc/