commit: AP_Win32Dialog_FormatTOC work and fixes

From: Jordi Mas <jmas_at_softcatala.org>
Date: Sat Aug 27 2005 - 13:58:48 CEST

Hello,

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/af/xap/win/xap_Win32PropertySheet.cpp
CVS: src/af/xap/win/xap_Win32PropertySheet.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Dialog_FormatTOC.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Dialog_FormatTOC.h

This commit fixes:

- Fixes the FormatTOC dialog General tab options. All of the them work
properly now and they sensitive to the level that you are setting. I have half
of the way of finishing the fixes for Layout details tab.

- Adds Win32PropertySheet WM_NOTIFY handling to property sheets and remove
warnings

I'm on holidays for a few days. I believe that I'll be able to finish what is
left in the layout details tab before the new release.

Jordi,

--
Jordi Mas i Hernāndez, HomePage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas/
Bloc personal http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas/bloc/