Re: Not working on Norwegian Nynorsk AbiWord translation anymore

From: Randy Kramer <rhkramer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Aug 29 2005 - 21:31:02 CEST

On Monday 29 August 2005 01:27 pm, Marcel Pol wrote:
> There's abi/CREDITS.TXT
> Maybe the wiki page could be based on that?

Didn't realize that existed, and I guess that since it's in cvs dates of
participation can be extracted from that, well or maybe at least start dates
for participation (because presumably nobody is ever removed from the file
(unless added by mistake in the first place)).

So, there probably is no need to create a TWiki page? (I guess I could add an
FAQ pointing to that file.)

Randy Kramer