Re: CVS: commit msevior abi/src/wp/ap/unix ap_UnixDialog_All.h

From: Hubert Figuiere <hfiguiere_at_teaser.fr>
Date: Tue Dec 06 2005 - 14:56:07 CET

> Hmm we should talk about this. I see this as being very useful for bug
> reports and regression tests. My own view is that we should keep this
> for non-debug build too.

And please, use the new framework dialog if you write it. I'm willing to help
with that. So we'd get a Windows implementation because it would have to be
done.

There are plenty of good reasons to do that, including some issues that got
raised in the last release with the Equation dialog (Marc know what I'm
talking about).

Hub