Re: Generic Embeddable plugins.

From: Charles Goodwin <charlie_at_vexi.org>
Date: Tue Jan 11 2005 - 21:05:24 CET

On Tue, 2005-01-11 at 18:26 +0000, Alan Horkan wrote:
> If you have used the AbiGIMP plugin...

That's about the worst example you could have come up with. :)

The AbiGIMP plugin is not for embedding XCFs in the document; it's for
editing images in the document. The discussion was about plugins where
the embedded information represents something that an image is only an
estimation of. The Maths plug-in is a better example.

Regardless, if I continue this will be just noise. No point repeating
yadda yadda. I'm sure Martin will do it well, regardless. ;)

- C