Re: Generic Embeddable plugins.

From: Jean Bréfort <jean.brefort_at_normalesup.org>
Date: Wed Jan 12 2005 - 22:11:50 CET

Le mercredi 12 janvier 2005 à 16:04 -0500, Hubert Figuiere a écrit :
> On Wed, 2005-01-12 at 22:00 +0100, Jean Bréfort wrote:
> > I believe we should stop there our discussion. We both gave our
> > opinion.
> > The most important thing is making things work.
>
> Are you the project maintainer ? Are you the list moderator ?
> Or is this just a "normalesup.org" side effect ?

I apologize. I just meant that my position was so different from that of
Francis, that it was useless to give more arguments on both sides. There
is no side effect at all. I do not want to impose my ideas to others,
all the more so as I never wrote a line of code in Abi. I just wrote
some tests on a compound document architecture using bonobo and xml
namespaces, so I think it would be possible to do so with xml exporting
plugins. Nothing more

Best regards,

Jean