documentation questions

From: Jasmina McNutt <mcnuttjm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Jan 15 2005 - 02:30:17 CET

Hello,
I've recently become interested in the AbiWord project and have been
hanging out in #abiword. Learned some stuff and decided that I'd
like to help this project. Documentation seems to be best way I can
help at this point but before I venture into the world of
documentation, I thought I'd ask some questions regarding direction,
considering that it hasn't been touched in so long.

I am assuming that the current documentation was written before TWiki.
  Is it feasible for the actual documentation to be in Twiki along
with the FAQs? fjf pointed out that it needs to be able to be shipped
with abiword. Does Twiki have the ability to spit out the
documentation so it can be packaged properly?

If this isn't the way this needs to go, I'll work on the documentation
as it is. I plan on adding some screen shots of other versions where
they're missing, updating some stuff, etc. Suggestions are welcome,
of course.

I look forward to your replies. :)

~serena