Re: Generic Objects

From: Hubert Figuiere <hfiguiere_at_teaser.fr>
Date: Sat Jan 15 2005 - 03:45:41 CET

On Sat, 2005-01-15 at 00:51 +0000, Francis James Franklin wrote:
> I really hate when one application appears in another. (Maybe that's
> just me.) Is that really what we want?

Same. I don't really like that. But aparently some people do. We can
still start without and have infrastructures about that.

> Even assuming it can be
> implemented without an 18-month QA?

Ask Eugenia for the QA. She apparently volunteered. :-)

> I thought we were just wanting to be able to embed arbitrary objects
> with representations,

That is the first start.

> not have live applications.

I'm pretty sure that this would be requested by people. Unfortunately.

Hub

--
Crazy French - http://www.figuiere.net/hub/