Abi-MATH works!

From: <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Sat Jan 22 2005 - 12:47:23 CET

>> Hello Martin,
>>
>> On Tue, 2005-01-18 at 09:32 +1100, msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au wrote:
>>> I suspect I'm having trouble with different versions of gtkmathview
>>> being
>>> picked up or by not configuringing gtkmathview correctly.
>>
>> For the record, this is the magic configure line for gtkmathview:
>>
>> ./configure --disable-boxml --disable-gmetadom --disable-libxml2-reader
>> --disable-custom-reader --enable-pipe
>>

> Hi Luca,
>
> Thanks! I'll recompile now.
>
> <snip>
>
>> After your fix AbiWord doesn't crash on exit any longer. Great!
>>
>> Let me know of any problem.
>>

> Does it render MathML for you? I get crashes inside GtkMathView. I'll
> recompile and post the call stack.

Nevermind! Rebuilding GtkMathView with your command line arguments above
gave me a working build.

I get maths again!

Hooray!

The ideas all worked :-) OK I'll clean things up, move src/af/math/xp into
a plugin and move the rest of the code into CVS HEAD..
AbiWord-2.4 will have maths support for platforms that can build
GtkMathView but the development of 2.4 will not be held up.