Re: commit: AbiMATH - more improvements.

From: J.M. Maurer <j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl>
Date: Sat Jan 22 2005 - 15:42:36 CET

> Maths responds correctly to changes in font height.
>
> Also made fl_DocLayout more generic. fp_MathRun is also more generic.
>
> Remove all traces of gtkmathview from fl_DocLauout and fp_MathRun.
>
> New method if GR_Abi_EmbedManager::changeAPI(UT_uint32 api)
>
> Enable the embedded view to respond to changes in the Object properties.
>
> Next step, move it into CVS HEAD.

While you are at it, could you
s/gr_Abi_EmbedManager.cpp/gr_EmbedManager.cpp ?

Sorry to be picky, but A) this is more consitent (compare it to
gr_Graphics for example) and B) this code is in basically part of our
XAP framework, and refrences to Abi(Word) or any other app should be
avoided

Not a big deal.. I can do it myself if you don't mind....

Oh, a great work! :-P I don't want to sounds like some can-complain-only
guy, just having a details fetish...

Bye!
  Marc