Commit: some work toward exporting TOCs to HTML

From: Dom Lachowicz <domlachowicz_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Jan 22 2005 - 21:22:39 CET

Formats like RTF, OOo, and DOC have semantic
equivalents to our TOC feature, so they're easy to
export to. Unfortunately, formats like HTML, WML, ...
don't, so we'll want to visually represent a TOC
there.

What I've created is a helper class that scans through
the document and saves up all of the TOC information.
A little later today, I'll combine this with a very
little bit of HTML output, and we'll have TOCs
exporting to HTML.

Best,
Dom

CVS:
CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are
removed automatically
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: Makefile xp/GNUmakefile.am xp/Makefile
xp/ie_exp_HTML.cpp
CVS: xp/ie_exp_HTML.h
CVS: Added Files:
CVS: xp/ie_TOC.cpp xp/ie_TOC.h