Re: commit: Most of the code for the GtkMathView plugin.

From: Jean Bréfort <jean.brefort_at_normalesup.org>
Date: Tue Jan 25 2005 - 11:37:37 CET

Le mardi 25 janvier 2005 à 10:26 +1100, msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au a
écrit :
> > On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 03:32 +1100, msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au wrote:
> >> Code for GtkMathView plugin.
> >>
> >> The build system doesn't work yet.
> >
> > So I can fix the rpm spec (which needs a commit from me, but it can wait
> > for the math plugin to finish), is GtkMathView self contained or do I
> > need to fetch an external library?
> >
> > Thanks in advance, Rui
> >

> It needs GtkMathView built with the magic configure line Luca posted to
> the list a few days ago.
>
> ./configure --prefix=******* --disable-boxml --disable-gmetadom
> --disable-libxml2-reader --disable-custom-reader --enable-pipe

Are all these flags mandatory? If yes, I fear we'll have problems since
distros might not use them (this is certain for gentoo at least). I do
not know how to detect if gtkmathml has been compiled with THIS line
from an installed package.
I have a suggestion: why not import the whole tree and build a static
library with appropriate flags?

Best regards,

Jean