Re: commit: PNG snapshots of MathML in no MathML plugin.

From: Luca Padovani <lpadovan_at_cs.unibo.it>
Date: Sat Jan 29 2005 - 11:26:34 CET

On Sat, 2005-01-29 at 21:21 +1100, msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au wrote:
> Try building GtkMathView with --enable-pipe.
>
> I know Luca has said that the magic configure line I used is not
> neccessary but I couldn;t get things to work until I used it.

That would be very strange ;-) --enable-pipe does not affect the code
generated by the compiler, only the way the compiler works.

Jean, among the debugging messages out of abiword, do you get the
unserialized MathML fragment that is about to be displayed? Have you
tried to manually remove the mathml bits from the .abw file and see if
the PNG are correctly displayed?

--luca