Re: commit: PNG snapshots of MathML in no MathML plugin.

From: Luca Padovani <lpadovan_at_cs.unibo.it>
Date: Sat Jan 29 2005 - 11:49:18 CET

On Sat, 2005-01-29 at 11:43 +0100, Jean Bréfort wrote:
> Not much better with the magic line! The end of the trace is now:
> [MathView] *** Info[2:2]: parsing time: 0ms
> [MathView] *** Info[2:2]: build time: 0ms
> [MathView] *** Warning[1:2]: no action specified for `maction' element
> AbiWord-2.4: Shaper.cc:74: virtual AreaRef
> Shaper::composeStretchyCharV(const SmartPtr<AreaFactory>&, const
> AreaRef&, const AreaRef&, const AreaRef&, const AreaRef&, const
> AreaRef&, const scaled&) const: Assertion `glueSize > scaled::zero()'
> failed.

this usually happens if the MathML file to be displayed contains
stretchable characters for which no suitable font has been found in the
system. Try including a simpler MathML fragment.

As long as you have MathML in the document, AbiWord will try to render
that, cause your abiword claims to support it. If you remove the MathML
bits completely, you should end up with the PNG images only. At least
this is how I understand the fallback PNG mechanism.

--luca