Re: GTK FE and -DDEBUG builds?

From: Roland Kay <roland.kay_at_ox.compsoc.net>
Date: Fri Jul 01 2005 - 06:10:37 CEST

I don't know if this is related, but it might be worth a try. After a
recent commit my interface also became ugly to the point of being
unusuable. The commit made abi inherit the gnome UI options when
configured with --enable-gnome. For whatever reason ,these specified icons
with text for the tool bars, which made then so large they didn't fit on
the screen. I've no idea why this option was set, since I don't use that
setting with any other app. Anyway, using gconf to set the appropriate
key/value pair to "icons with no text" fixed things.

Best wishes,

R.