Re: GTK FE and -DDEBUG builds?

From: Roland Kay <roland.kay_at_ox.compsoc.net>
Date: Fri Jul 01 2005 - 16:52:11 CEST

> Isn't this just Abi respecting the GNOME icon settings?

Yes. Don't worry, I wasn't complaining. I just thought it was a likely
reason why the UI might be looking extremely strange after doing a CVS
update.

On my system the space allocated to each button when
"desktop/gnome/interface/toolbar_style" is set to "both" is very large
though. So large that most of the buttons are off the edge of the screen.
Is it meant to look like this? [See attached screenshot]

Best wishes,

R.

toolbar.png