Patch to Hildon

From: Renato Araujo Oliveira Filho <renato.filho_at_indt.org.br>
Date: Mon Jul 04 2005 - 19:35:03 CEST

Hi guys,

I made a new patch with some corrections and new features, as we talked
on irc.

Here is the changelog:
Patch 04/07/2005
- Removed hildon code from "XAP_UnixFrameImpl" and created a new class
 "AP_UnixHildonFrameImpl" with this code;
- Added new class "XAP_UnixHildonApp" with hildon especific code;
- Included "libOSSO" integration, to handle hardware signals (batery
 low, memory low, ...)
- Included a fullscreen button in hildon toolbar;
- Enabled zoom menu to hildon;
- Fixed Makefile problem with hildon glade files (moved to hildon dir);
- Created a new icon to hildon full screen (tb_view_full_screen.xpm);
- Created 2 new hildon glade files
 (ap_UnixHildonDialog_HdrFtr.glade, ap_UnixHildonDialog_Options.glade);

BR
Renato