commit: Plugin stuff

From: <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Wed Jul 27 2005 - 06:49:01 CEST

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/af/xap/xp/xap_App.cpp src/af/xap/xp/xap_App.h
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_DocLayout.cpp src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.h
Implement XAP_Module * xap::getPlugin(const char *),
FV_View::isGrammarLoaded()\, FV_View::isMathsLoaded(), Grammar check using
a 0.5 sec timer.

This code is to simplify the XP changes we need to make if these important
plugins are loaded.

Doing grammar checking with the 0.5 second timer was my attempt to improve
the user experience while grammar checking a large document right after

Unfortunately this does not help all that much. I'll try something else.