Re: [Fwd: pl-PL.strings update STABLE] 2-2-0-STABLE

From: donkiszot <donkiszot_at_fiz.coi.waw.pl>
Date: Wed Jul 27 2005 - 07:46:24 CEST

Hi Marc!

I am very sorry, but I have no .po file at the moment. I did my work on
.strings. I made them clean, i.e. they are sorted and checked against
unsupported strings.

So, I have to write a scipt for reformating strings to something close to
.po and then edit them again (i.e. remove doubles). I am not a perl
programmer but I learn on examples, I need some time for reformating
strings.

I just find a specification for .po and I have a question: what about
magit_plural. Is there any chance for using plural?

Andrzej