Commit: 7652

From: Dom Lachowicz <domlachowicz_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Jun 03 2005 - 04:36:11 CEST

This was a nasty bug in libgsf. It was caused by the
ZIP/ZLIB compression routine not gracefully handling
the Z_BUF_ERROR case, where we're supposed to just
allocate a bigger buffer for it.

I've committed the fix to libgsf and asked Jody for a
brown-paper-bag release. I've also made some minor
improvements to the ie_exp_OpenWriter.cpp file, where
we no longer FREE() something that we new(). Gotta
love manual memory management. Finally, I've increased
the libgsf version requirement to 1.12.1 (aka, CVS
HEAD).

Best,
Dom

Discover Yahoo!