Commit (STABLE): Re: PATCH (STABLE): Autopackage support

From: J.M. Maurer <j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl>
Date: Sun Jun 05 2005 - 21:14:36 CEST

Hope I didn't miss anything

Marc

Autopackage support (rob)

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: Tag: ABI-2-2-0-STABLE
CVS: configure.ac includes.mk src/GNUmakefile.am
CVS: src/af/xap/unix/GNUmakefile.am src/wp/ap/unix/GNUmakefile.am
CVS: src/wp/main/cocoa/bundle/Info.plist
CVS: src/wp/main/unix/GNUmakefile.am src/wp/main/xp/GNUmakefile.am
CVS: src/wp/main/xp/abi_ver.cpp
CVS: Added Files:
CVS: Tag: ABI-2-2-0-STABLE
CVS: ac-helpers/binreloc.m4 autopackage/abiword-gnome.apspec
CVS: autopackage/abiword-gnome.apspec.in
CVS: autopackage/abiword-gtk.apspec
CVS: autopackage/abiword-gtk.apspec.in
CVS: autopackage/@freedesktop.org/enchant/skeleton.1
CVS: autopackage/@gnome.org/gucharmap/skeleton.1
CVS: autopackage/@gnome.org/libgnomeprint-2-2/skeleton.1
CVS: autopackage/@gnome.org/libgnomeprintui-2-2/skeleton.1
CVS: src/pkg/GNUmakefile.am src/pkg/linux/GNUmakefile.am
CVS: src/pkg/linux/apkg/GNUmakefile.am src/pkg/linux/apkg/prefix.c
CVS: src/pkg/linux/apkg/prefix.h
CVS: