Re: ATTN: AbiWord v2.2.8 Released

From: KAD-KORVIGELLOÙ AN DROUIZIG <drouizig_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Mon Jun 06 2005 - 04:14:48 CEST

Hi all,

We had the opportunity to check the breton setup with Abiword 2.2.8 this morning.
Unfortunately there is an annoying issue (the string for translation credits was not commented) so I had to fix this and a new version can be downloaded at:
http://www.drouizig.org/Saozneg/Software/misc-NSIS.html
Thanks,
Philippe