commit: Paste GO Charts from Gnumeric into AbiWord

From: <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 15:17:35 CEST

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: unix/AbiGOChart.cpp unix/AbiGOChart.h unix/ie_imp_GOChart.cpp
CVS: unix/ie_imp_GOChart.h
Enable GO-Charts to be pasted from Gnumeric into AbiWord.

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: wp/impexp/xp/ie_types.h
Enable GO charts to be pasted from Gnumeric into AbiWord.

This code has not been test but I think it has a reasonable chance of
working.

I need to build CVS Gnumeric and apply a patch from Jean to test it. One
the other we will definately need that code here as a minimum requiredment
so I'm committing this now.

Martin