Re: commit (head): 4973

From: Tomas Frydrych <tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon Jun 13 2005 - 16:38:59 CEST

> treat ordinary hyphen surrounded by alphanumerics as a word character,
> so that 'full-time' is treated like one word, not two.
>
> We might have to add lang tag to the UT_isWordDelimiter() parameters if
> this needs to be fine-tuned on langauge by language basis.

Grrr, this breaks ispell spellchecking; for en_GB it marks full-time as
incorrect even though it offers me 'full-time' as correct spelling in
place of 'fulltime'.

It should really be job of the spellchecker to work out what to do with
the hyphen. Before I hack some more on this (or revert it), would
someone test this on *nix with some other spell-checker than ispell to
see what happens (so that I know if to hack on ispell or the AW code).

Thanks

tomas