Re: How to send updates to es-MX.po

From: J.M. Maurer <j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl>
Date: Mon Jun 13 2005 - 19:24:24 CEST

On Mon, 2005-06-13 at 11:36 -0500, Vladimir Espinosa wrote:
> Hello, I'm working on updating some of the strings in the es-MX.po
> file, but have a few questions.
>
> Should I send a patch file or the complete .po?

The complete .po would be best

> Should I send small updates as I work, or a big one when I'm done?

Whatever you choose... if you send them regularly, they end up in
releases sooner.

> Is there someone that I should coordinate to for this translation?

Most of the time, the previous/current translator or translation team
placed a email address in the header of the .po file. You might consider
contacting him/them to coordinate your efforts.

If you can't contact previous translator, just translate away :-)

Bye!
  Marc Maurer