Re: Abiword in Maemo plataform

From: J.M. Maurer <j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl>
Date: Thu Jun 16 2005 - 23:23:51 CEST

> I finally had some time to work on the merging of the maemo changes with
> cvs head. attached there is a version of the patch, if you could take a
> look it would be appreciate.
>
> Take a look in the link, for abiword pictures runing in nokia 770:
> http://www.marceloeduardo.com/blog/

Very nice work Renato! I just looked at it and it seems quite tidy. Not
sure I like the ifdef's in some parts of the unix code, but on the other
hand A) we have/had them for the GNOME port as well B) I wouldn't know
another solution.

Maybe a good starting place is committing this into a branch of AbiWord
2.4, so you don't have to keep maintaining a set of patches on your
side.

Anyone other ideas/suggestions?

   Marc