Re: OASIS OpenDocument Import/Export

From: Daniel d'Andrada Tenório de Carvalho <daniel.carvalho_at_indt.org.br>
Date: Thu Jun 16 2005 - 22:57:15 CEST

I was talking about the CVS HEAD version (2.4). I later noticed that the
latest stable release (version 2.2.8) have a "initial support for the
OpenDocument (.odt) file format". Why 2.4 haven't inherited that? What
happened?

Regards,
Daniel d'Andrada T. de Carvalho
INdT - Nokia's Institute of Technology, Brazil