Re: br-FR.strings update adn NSIS question

From: Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan <sharuzzaman_at_myrealbox.com>
Date: Thu Mar 03 2005 - 18:34:27 CET

Kenneth J. Davis wrote:

> Does anyone object if I commit my changes that move the translations
> (Windows installer abi_lng_*.nsh files) into their own subdirectory
> (it just clears up the directory some so its easier to work in)?
>
> On a related note, please keep in mind I am open to having the
> primary translations for the Windows installer available in other
> formats (within a strings file, or whatever format is easiest for
> translators) and converting to the .nsh format during installer
> creation time, especially if it will help get more translations.
>
> Thanks,
> Jeremy

It's OK for me. For your information, I have tried to create a converter
from nsh to po format, and vice versa, using Perl.

But because my Perl knowledge is low, I'm unable to correctly convert
the file.

If the string can be put in current PO file translation, will be much
better, so that we only need to translate one file for each language.

Then we only need a converter to extract the strings from the PO file to
the nsh file

-----
Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan
Malay translator