Commit (HEAD): Update win32 image dialog w/ tight-wrap options

From: <sum1_lists_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Mar 07 2005 - 08:14:51 CET

Add tight-wrap options to the win32 image dialog.
Martin, do you have an image I can test tight-wrapping
with? I tried a few transparent pngs and they didn't
import as transparent, so I'm not sure if I picked
incorrect images to test with or if transparency isn't
supported on Windows.

CVS:
CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are
removed automatically
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: xap_Win32Dlg_Image.cpp xap_Win32Res_DlgImage.rc2

CVS:

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!