commit: Import Positioned Objects from MS Word.

From: <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Sun Mar 13 2005 - 16:51:13 CET

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: ie_imp_MsWord_97.cpp ie_imp_MsWord_97.h
Import Positioned objects from MS Word.

Start of import of Positioned Objects from MS Word. This is the last of
the big features we were missing from our MS Word importer. We can really
go head to head with OOo and MS Word with this in place.

This is made possible by the excellent work of Robert Wilhelm.

Thanks row!

Martin