Re: AbiWord is too buggy for Bonita

From: <mikey_at_bluey.com>
Date: Thu Mar 17 2005 - 16:10:11 CET

Michael, thanks for your feedback. As you alluded to, Abi's bugzilla is
the definitive place to file your bugs. Your bug reports and repro steps
are the first step towards getting the issues resolved. If anyone you
know is great with C++ and owes you a favor, any patches are much
appreciated as well. Abi would welcome any new win32 developers she can
get.

> I respectfully request that you focus your efforts on fixing
> bugs rather than adding any new features, at least until AbiWord
> for Windows is stabilized.

I'd wager that the features you see being implemented are mostly coded by
developers on other platforms like Linux and OSX. My guess is the few
active win32 developers Abi does have are fixing bugs as their time
permits.

Thanks!
Mikey

(sorry if this double-posts, think I may have previously sent this from
the wrong email alias)