Re: Fwd: [Fwd: Abiword on our CD ?]

From: Dom Lachowicz <domlachowicz_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 16:59:16 CET

Hi Pierre,

It would be great if you included AbiWord on your CD.
Thank you :) Because of AbiWord's GPL license, you are
free to do so.

However, you must also include a way for those people
to get AbiWord's source if they want to. To comply
with this license, all you have to do is either:

1) Include AbiWord's source code on the CD too
or
2) Mention somewhere that "If you would like to
download AbiWord's source code, please visit
http://www.abisource.com/".

Best,
Dom