Re: glade patch, minor mnemonics, accessibility tweaks

From: Robert Staudinger <robert.staudinger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 2005 - 15:45:18 CET

Marc,
we now have

localizeLabelUnderline() calling gtk_label_set_text_with_mnemonic()
localizeLabelMarkup() calling gtk_label_set_markup()

we might consider using

gtk_label_set_markup_with_mnemonic() as well as
gtk_label_set_mnemonic_widget()

in order to use markup and mnemonics in the same label and for being
able to set the widget focused by the mnemonic automatically.

On a related note what i'd really love to have is being able to "hack"
dialogs in glade using real strings, not the notorious "%s".
Gtk/Glade gurus: could you imagine a way to translate the strings in
the glade files automatically? Maybe using a custom widget loader
hook?

Best,
- Rob