Re: warnings

From: J.M. Maurer <j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl>
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 14:08:30 CET

> More clueful people than me think it's not a good idea when targeting
> multiple compilers - which is what we do.
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2005-March/msg00069.html

This will only apply to gcc ofcourse, not to the MSVC compiler. Now, all
warnings generally need fixing, and are really trivial to fix.

I've been building Abi using gcc3.2/3/4 and gcc4 (for Fedora, just as
mentioned in that mail you link to), and I see no problem with -Wall.

I might give it a stab myself next week.

Marc