Re: performance Issues.

From: Randy Kramer <rhkramer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 21:25:26 CET

On Tuesday 22 March 2005 02:47 pm, J.M. Maurer wrote:
> It really helps that twiki has this clear terminology all over the
> place :-P

Sorry, that's one of the worst things about TWiki, at least IMHO. We've had
discussions about changing it, but things oscillate out of control into all
kinds of naming schemes (like books, chapters, pages, or rooms (and I can't
recall what else)).

It's unfortunate, but in TWiki:

   * a page is called a topic
   * a directory (folder) is called a web

Maybe others I can't recall at the moment. Unfortunately, I vacillate (sp)
between using their terminology and avoiding it.

Randy Kramer