Re: ApfelWiki

From: Alan Horkan <horkana_at_maths.tcd.ie>
Date: Sun Mar 27 2005 - 17:28:49 CEST

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005, Francis James Franklin wrote:

> Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 15:16:41 +0100
> From: Francis James Franklin <postmaster@alinameridon.plus.com>
> To: abiword-dev Developers <abiword-dev@abisource.com>
> Subject: ApfelWiki
>

> Hi,
>
> Can someone with German I/O skills take a look please at
> http://apfelwiki.de/wiki/Tests/WordAlternativenTest?

In case you missed it this was discussed on IRC sometime last week
(although I thought you were there). The author of the survey was looking
for feedback and various suggestions were made on and we pointed out that
some of the ratings seemed unfair. I'm not sure if he has incorporated
the various suggestions yet.

Some of it still makes sense if you use online translation tools. I think
Dom took a good look at it and I believe his German is very good.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan