commit: STABLE Handle Footnotes/Endnotes placed in tables imported

From: <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 08:29:15 CEST

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: Tag: ABI-2-2-0-STABLE
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_RTF.cpp
Handle footnotes/endnotes placed in tables correctly.

This bug was obvious is you saved the GUADEC-4 document to RTF, loaded it
in MS Word, saved it in RTF then loaded it back into abiword.

The problem was that MS Word sets \itap0 (0 table nesting, ie no table)
inside the footnote. We were using this directive to prematurely close the
table.

I found this bug going through the RTF importer to fix it for for tables
at start of sections.

I've fixed this in CVS HEAD but I made this simple change to stable so as
not to confuse the backport issue.