Re: Win32 Nightlies

From: Ryan Pavlik <abiryan_at_ryand.net>
Date: Sat Nov 12 2005 - 18:25:37 CET

Kenneth J. Davis wrote:

> (saw this in the archive, I thought the list had gotten awfully quiet
> and then checked and saw I had been silently dropped :-)
>
> Do you want me to renable my nightly builds? I never reinstated them
> cause no one seemed to notice when I had turned my computers off while
> I was out of town a while back (don't like leaving them running for a
> week unattended).
>
> Jeremy

I don't know how much you've been keeping up with the progress here on
Windows, but the latest build instructions that I use to build
everything (main and plugin installers) can be found here:
http://www.abisource.com/~rp

Note that where I say "Download MinGW", I meant the 4.1.0 installer.
This is now moved to "Previous", and they're testing a 5.0 installer.
Both ought to work because they install the same tools, but I used 4.1.0
and haven't tested 5.0.0

Ryan

--
Ryan Pavlik