Re: Helping a little

From: Francis James Franklin <postmaster_at_alinameridon.plus.com>
Date: Thu Nov 17 2005 - 08:21:40 CET

On 17 Nov 2005, at 06:59, tom jones wrote:
> I'd like to contribute a little to the Abiword community, but I have
> more enthusiasm than programming skill.
>
> I think the design of the Abiword website, particularly the help
> section, could be made a little more visually appealing. Are
> suggestions/prototypes for this welcome ?

Hi,

Suggestions and prototypes are certainly welcome. Be warned, however,
that attempts to change the style of the help webpages often get stuck
in discussion about compatibility with links, lynx, etc., IE 5 &
Netscape 4...

Also bear in mind that the webpages get generated from documentation
stored in AbiWord documents.

Frank