Re: Helping a little

From: tom jones <list_lfa_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Nov 18 2005 - 06:32:07 CET

> If you can figure out how to get an
> abiword document into
> the format people want, you'd be my hero. I just
> never wanted to mess
> with it, so I quietly document in .abw format and
> just pin it up to my
> site for the community to look at/critique as I get
> it done.

Not sure what the whole document system contains ATM
(or what .abw's you refer to here). I was just
prompted to start work by being annoyed by
http://www.abisource.com/help/en-US/ for a while :)
But I will have a look and a think. Thanks for
letting me know a little more of how the process
occurs.

http://mail.yahoo.com