Re: new fp_EmbedRun methods need implementing

From: Tomas Frydrych <tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 16:22:30 CEST

Hi Randy,

This is not needed on *nix because there the printing is done by
generating a PostScript ouptut which tells the printer exactly where to
put the text; essentially we force the screen layout on the printer and
it makes things much simpler for us. On windows it works the other way
around; in order to get wysiwyg behaviour, we have force the printer
behaviour on the screen (forcing the screen on the printer results in a
very unsightly results).

Tomas