Re: PATCH: Re: PATCH: Fix bug 9548

From: Tomas Frydrych <tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 20:58:05 CEST

>>2. The hardcoded "1" for .abw in xap_Frame.cpp seems scary
>
> Sorry no ie_exp.h allowed in af/xap/* at this late stage.

I agree with uwog, hardcoding this is not healthy even though the
current code guarantees the AWB exporter to have id == 1; I think it
might be better to prototype IE_Exp::fileTypeForSuffixes(const char *)
xap_Frame.cpp for now (it is a static method) and use it to get the ABW
type.

Once we get 2.4 out of the way, I wonder whether we should consider
moving the IE_Exp and IE_Imp base classes to xap land.

I assume we will need changes to the win32 and osx dlg's as well; please
commit the patch, I will look into the windows bit.

Tomas