Re: build issues

From: Robert Staudinger <robert.staudinger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Dec 03 2006 - 16:23:43 CET

On 12/2/06, Jean Bréfort <jean.brefort@normalesup.org> wrote:

[...]

> * even when not building with --enable-abilibrary, the headers and the
> pc file are installed, which seems a bug to me, especially the pc file.

That way you can write plugins against the installed headers, no need
to have the abiword source tree around (whether it will be used by
many people is another question).

> * when installing the library, the ld database is not updated.

Will look into that but please be aware that libabiword is currently a
hack targeted at The Laptop. It will take some effort bringing it into
an acceptable shape for potential consumers.

Cheers,
Rob