Re: Planning AbiWord 2.5.0 - "Clusterfuck"

From: Ryan Pavlik <abiryan_at_ryand.net>
Date: Sun Dec 03 2006 - 23:39:17 CET

J.M. Maurer wrote:
> Hi Ants!
>
> It's that time again: getting the first version of a new developer
> series out! Not all platforms are up to speed, but that's a very common
> pattern here :-P
>
> My plan would be to release AbiWord 2.5.0 in 2 weeks, on Sunday,
> December 17th. If there are no objections that is.
>
> Comments very welcome,
>
> Marc

Hey there! Windows packaging-wise is good to go, but there are a few
showstoppers that I can't get to until after the 15th (probably) since
I'm going into my last week of classes before finals. Here's what they
are, if anyone feels like giving me a gift this holiday season or
alternatively laugh at me for working on Windows: (right from my to-do
list, so they may not be entirely sensible)
implement pure virtual function (see email)
Implement Notebook Page API (see email from rob)
path_to_uri and vice-versa

That's where I'm at - every other huge change (shared libgsf, shared
libxml2, shared libiconv, shared wv 1.2.x) is in and working, as far as
I know.

YAY ANTS!

Ryan

--